South-east facade of Haselrigge Primary School, Clapham, seen here from Bowland Road, before the area was redeveloped and roads realigned. Built in 1887 and extended in 1891-93 by the architect T.J.Bailey. In 2005 the building was converted into flats and remaned Reed Place.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/2/2/0/94
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.