The premises of H & C Davis & Co, Ltd., No.1 The Pavement, Clapham, ironmongers and builders' merchants. The firm was founded in 1840 by Mr Edwin Ladd of Camberwell, but was taken over in 1868 by Henry and Charles Davis. Ref: 22/ 845 PAM
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.