Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

HEMANS STREET, SOUTH LAMBETH

Renumbering and renaming plan for Hemans Street, South Lambeth, formerly Portland Street. Subsidiary names abolished include Portland Cottages. Premises shown are two beer houses (T.Harvey and T.W.Gwynne), timber yard of C.Creesey and a coal yard belonging to Mr Price. Occupiers include: George Winter, John Gibbons, Edward Lilley, S.Stockley, Mrs H.Thompson, Honeysett, H.Maynard & E. Scoffeld. The area has since been redeveloped and the road realigned.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 3rd March 1876Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/249

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11696
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/249
Date:1876

1876 - 1900COMMERCE AND INDUSTRYDrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESROADS AND STREETSSOUTH LAMBETHStreet Renumbering FilesTRADE

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map