HENRY CAVENDISH INFANTS’ SCHOOL, HYDETHORPE ROAD, BALHAM
Parents and children in the playground of the Henry Cavendish Infants' School, Hydethorpe Road, Balham. The school was built in 1898 to the designs of T.J.Bailey. Town Planning photograph by Sam LambertRef: LBL/DTP/UD/6/2/5/215
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.