Renumbering plan for High Street, Vauxhall, from Glasshouse Street to Vauxhall Railway Station. Adjacent streets include; Vauxhall Walk, White Lion Court, Spring Gardens Walk, Marble Hall Lane and Upper Kennington Lane. Premises include; Webb & Co, Sir Robert Burnett & Co, Providence Wharf and Clarence Wharf. Property owners include William Oakley and one tenant is the Metropolitan Association for Befriending Young Servants. Public houses shown are The White Lion, Distiller's Arms, Two Brewers and the George and Dragon.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 18th July 1884.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/12
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.