Elevations of workshops proposed to be built in the grounds of 'Hillside', Atkins Road, Clapham Park for Stuart Surridge Esq. Drawn by architect Frank T. Dear, 210 Lambeth Road and dated 26th April 1912. Features in the workshop included a sewing room and glazing room.From Drainage Records.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/258
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.