A plan showing Holbeck and Offley Roads in Brixton North/ Kennington (later joined as Offley Road). Premises include a chapel belonging to Mr Morrish and the builder/ developer listed as Harvey O. Wilson. Property owner /occupiers listed include Andrew K Skinner, Elizabeth Nicholls, John M Phelp, Mrs Wicks, John S Riches, Thomas Poulter, William J PArker and Mrs Rosa Clark.
From Apportionment Files. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1876 - 1900 #BRIXTON NORTH #Drawing #HOUSING