Holderness House with summerhouse and fountain viewed from the garden. It stood on the east side of Knight's Hill and was demolished in 1919. The former site is now Knight's Hill Recreation Ground .Lithograph by T.WayRef: LP19/188/HOLD.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.