Drawing of the east/west section of Holy Trinity Church, Clapham, built 1774-76 to replace the former parish church in Rectory Grove. The architect was Kenton Couse of the Office of Works and this is one of five surviving drawings by him for the church. He also rebuilt No.10 Downing Street, now the official residence of the Prime Minister.Ref: SP22/713/HOL.T.8
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.