Holy Trinity Church, Clapham Common. View of church looking north-west from near the Cock Pond. The new parish church was built in 1774-76. Memorial tablets outside the church commemorate the abolition of the slave trade through the work of the members of the Clapham Sect. The original church clock in the turret is seen in the picture.Copyright Francis Frith Collection
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.