Immanuel Infant School on the corner of Colmer and Ellison Roads, Streatham Vale, dates from 1869 and is the earliest example of work by Sir Ernest George, President of RIBA 1908-10. For 50 years from 1930s, the first floor was the headquarters of the 92nd London Company of the Boys' Brigade. It was later converted into the Shree Swaminarayan temple.
|Collection:||Department of Town Planning|
#1951 - 1975 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #Department of Town Planning #EDUCATION #Photograph #STREATHAM VALE/STREATHAM SOUTH