The chapel of Ingleton House in Rectory Grove, Clapham. In 1903 a boys' home was created in the 1790s house, with this chapel and refectory added in 1913 to the designs of Lionel U Grace. The home relocated in 1938 prior to World War II and the house was demolished in 1980s, being replaced with housing trust flats. The chapel however survived and is now used by CAVE.Ref: IV/227
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.