Ingram House on Stockwell Road, Stockwell, was built in 1904 for the Ingram Houses Company as residential accommodation for young men. The architect was Arthur T. Bolton who designed it in the form of a St Andrew's cross to provide a good view from each of the 208 bedrooms. It also included a dining-hall, tennis-courts, library and rifle range. For a period it was used for women by the YWCA, but is now known as King George's House and provides accommodation for the YMCA.From: 'The Building News', 13th May 1904.Ref: LP15/184/ING.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.