A small tin-glazed ointment pot c.1730 from J. Green of 2 Union Place, Lambeth - now 210 Lambeth Road. This eye ointment was invented by a Lambeth doctor in the 17th century.Ref: 12/ 369 Slide Collection
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.