Facade of the Upper Norwood Joint Public Library at 39-41 Westow Hill, run by the Croydon and Lambeth Councils. Designed by architect Edward Haslehurst, the library opened in 1900. Photographed on 25th March 2004. Digital image courtesy of Keith Holdaway, 2004.Ref: SPd 4029/6/Lam.93
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.