The Jolly Gardeners public house at 49 Black Prince Road, was established c.1750 and rebuilt in 1895 by the architects Lewcock and Grierson. For a time it was renamed The Jolly Cockney and c.2005 became a popular German pub, Zeitgeist. Ref: SP12/608/JOL.1
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.