Partially demolished terraced housing in Kenchester Street, South Lambeth. The remaining houses were demolished in 1975 and the area substantially redeveloped with public housing. The street was laid out from 1857 by the builder John Abbott.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/7/195
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.