Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

KENNINGTON OVAL

Renumbering plan for Kennington Oval with subsidiary names abolished including Exeter Villas, Meadow Place, South Villa, Harleyford Villas, Vine Cottage and Evelina House. Premises include the Clayton Arms public house. Occupiers include William Henry Wells, Mrs Harriett Wilkie, King Reason, George Jennings, Eliza Baker, Rev. Henry Fisher, William Newman and Madame Sophia Soubetan. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 26th April 1872.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/214

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11569
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/214
Date:1872

1850 - 1875DrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESKENNINGTONOPEN SPACESROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map