Detail from a renumbering plan for Kennington Road, Kennington, incorporating Lower and Upper Kennington Green, the Triangle, Marlborough Place, Cumberland Row, Minerva Place, Lower Green and Surrey Place. Public house shown are the Horns Tavern, Vestry Arms and The Cock. Occupiers include Arthur Collinge, Adolphus Reynell, Robert Clark, Ann Stockbridge, E.A. Fontaine, James Cox, Mrs Searle and Henry Blake.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 24th January 1868.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/202
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.