Detail from a renumbering plan for Kennington Road, Lambeth incorporating Wolsingham Place, Moore Place, Walcot Place, China Terrace and St Albans Terrace. Premises include; the Three Stags, The York, The Crystal Fountain and The Anchor public houses; Surrey Lodge, County of Surrey Officers for Clerk of the Peace (Henry Marshall); St Joseph's Academy run by James Orgil; and the Methodist Chapel. Occupiers Septimus Smith, Lieut. William Brandon RN, Thomas Brockwell and Samuel George.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 24th January 1868.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/202
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.