Renumbering and renaming plan for Kibworth Street, South Lambeth, formerly William Street and Mary Street. Premises include the Brewery public house, Church Army Hall (run by S Slater) and Albion Works (owner W. Scott & Co). Occupants listed include: G Ebbs, J Pigott, A Sargent, R Brock (Horseshoe Cottage), T Silk, W Coleman and John Riding. Adjacent streets include, Alfred Place, Dorset Road and Oval Place. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 1 March 1889. Ref: LBL//DECPS/SL/1/446
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.