Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

KILLIESER AVENUE, STREATHAM HILL

View south down Killieser Avenue, Streatham Hill, with Criffel Avenue on the right. The houses were developed by Eliot Hanney as Telford Park between 1878 and 1882.A Johns PostcardRef: SP1018

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Photograph
Artist:Johns
Ref:07961
Original ref:NG4691
Date:c.1914

1901 - 1925BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREHOUSINGPhotographROADS AND STREETSSTREATHAM HILLTRANSPORT

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map