The design for the new King's College Hospital in Denmark Hill, Clerkenwell. The foundation stone was laid by King Edward VII on 20th July 1909, using a silver trowel given to him by W.A.Pite the architect. The building was completed without the dome seen in this artist's impression.From ILN 22nd July 1909 and included in 'History and Antiquities of Camberwell' by W.H.Blanch, with additions by W.F.Noble.Ref: Blanch Vol.16 p.119
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.