Renumbering plan detail for Knight's Hill Road, West Norwood - later Knights Hill. Subsidary names abolished are; Ivy Bank, Stone Villas, Brunswick Place and Eden Villas. Premises include; the Foreigners Almshouses, a Weslyan chapel, the Norwood Institute, a beer house (G Sparkes landlord). Occupants listed include: Mr Fletcher, S Soloman, W Hibbert, Percy Hunter, Mr Goodchild, Bodley Bros, R Mills, Mrs Goggin, T Gammon, J Cullum, James Cooper, E Stevens, Mrs Orchard, H Judge, J Wicken, R Fogg, W W Fawcett (Meadowbank) and J Kingsbury.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 8th May 1888. Ref: LBL//DECPS/SL/1/435
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.