Renumbering plan detail for Knight's Hill Road, West Norwood - later Knights Hill. Subsidary names abolished are; St John's Terrace, Commercial Terrace and West Norwood Parade. Premises include; the Coal Office for West Norwood Railway station run by Rickett Smith, a public house (landlord Edgar Davy), forge (G Bull), a dairy (Alfred Bayley), the Police Station, Post Office, Library and J Petty & Sons. Occupants listed include: H Agles, Mrs Seer, John Sard, T Logan, G Farwell, W Stow, J Burman, J Allard, J Bacon, Mrs Cooper, Dr Austin (Westword Lodge), E Eden (Thornlaw), Dr J Harris, Mr Crittale, Mr Deane, J S Clements, J G J Hunt, J Holford (public house), Colonel Phillips (Elm Cottage), F A Wendt, A Levy and Henry AnsteyFrom the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 8th May 1888. Ref: LBL//DECPS/SL/1/435
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.