A plan showing Knowle Road, Wynne, Road and Stafford Road, Brixton. Premises include the New Congregational Chapel with Alfred Holder as Chairman. Owner /occupiers include; Edwin Crossley, Mrs Ann Betham, James Markel Cothel, Thomas Bevan, Charles Windsor Seymour, Miss Elisa Fairless, Dr D William Sargent, Walter Eyre and Charles Sims.
From Apportionment Files dated 1870. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #BRIXTON CENTRAL #Drawing #HOUSING