Pupils outside Lambeth Boys' School in Hercules Road, Lambeth. The school was founded in 1661 on Lambeth Green as the Parochial School for Boys. The Green disappeared as streets altered and with the arrival of the railway. The school moved nearby in 1904 and was renamed Archbishop Temple's Boys' School. Ref: LP12/71/PAR.5
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.