LAMBETH CREMATORIUM, BLACKSHAW ROAD, TOOTING
Lambeth Crematorium, Blackshaw Road. Located in Lambeth Cemetery and officially opened on 10th May 1958. View of the interior. This photograph taken on 22nd May 1958Copyright
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.
1951 - 1975
• BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE
• BURIAL GROUNDS AND CEMETERIES