The Lambeth Election nominations held next to Kennington Park in Kennington Road. Nominations took place on Kennington Common from 1832 until it was converted into a park in 1852. The Horns Tavern is adjacent on the right. From 'Illustrated London News', dated 22 July 1865.Ref: SP13/781/Lam.2
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.