View showing part of Lambeth hospital. The buildings were originally called Lambeth Infirmary and built adjacent to the new Lambeth Workhouse in 1878 at a cost of Â£75,000. When opened, it was the largest infirmary in London, accommodating 650 patients.Ref: SP12/557/LAM.7
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.