View showing part of Lambeth hospital adjacent to the former chapel on the left. Originally called Lambeth Infirmary, the hospital was built adjacent to the new Lambeth Workhouse in 1878 at a cost of Â£75,000. When opened, it was the largest infirmary in London, accommodating 650 patients.Ref: LBL/DTP/UD/7/275
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.