Lambeth Methodist chapel in Church Street, now Lambeth Road was built in 1808. It was destroyed by a V2 rocket on 4th January 1945, the bomb caused widespread damage to adjacent baths and flats with the loss of many lives.Engraving by Charles Rosenburg after a drawing by T.D.W. Dearn, published 24th June 1812.
|Image type:||Pencil Drawing|
|Identifier:||LP 12/713/1 LA|
#-Before 1850 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #LAMBETH #Pencil Drawing #RELIGION #Surrey