Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

LAMBETH PALACE ROAD, LAMBETH

Renumbering and renaming plan for Lambeth Palace Road, Lambeth, formerly Palace Road and Palace New Road. Premises listed include; The Mitre public house (landlord James Turnbull), The Two Sawyers public house (landlord John E Jones), F Walters & Co., and Army & Navy Co-operative Society. Occupants listed include: George Jennings, Thomas Grive, Elizabeth Jessop, Miles Harris, William Stewart, Charles B Cooper, Charles Townsend, Henry Wilcocke, Edward Searle and Augustus Darch. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 12th August 1881Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/348

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11824
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/348
Date:1881

1876 - 1900DrawingINNS AND PUBLIC HOUSESLAMBETHROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map