Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

LAMBETH PALACE ROAD, LAMBETH

View showing the premises of Searle & Sons, boat builders, Wilcocke's Assembly Rooms and Thomas Hawkes, clock maker and jeweller. The Royal State Barge, Admiral Nelson's Barge and the Barge of Napoleon III, were all kept here at Searle's boathouse. This area is now occupied by St. Thomas's Hospital and Palace Road was renamed Lambeth Palace Road. Photograph by William Strudwick.Ref: S3196/ 7

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Strudwick
Image type:Photograph
Artist:William Strudwick
Ref:00476
Original ref:S3196/7
Date:c.1867

1850 - 1875BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURECOMMERCE AND INDUSTRYENTERTAINMENTHEALTHLAMBETHPhotographROADS AND STREETSSHOPS AND SHOPPINGSTREET FURNITUREStrudwickTRADE

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map