LAMBETH PARISH BOUNDARY KENNINGTON, TO KENNINGTON LANE
Plan showing a perambulation along the Lambeth parish boundary from Brook Street to Kennington Lane. Places and people noted in the accompanying text include: Robert Slade Esq; the Fishmonger's Almshouses; Newington Glebe; the Plough and Harrow public house. The pub dates from c.1745 and was rebuilt in the 1860s.From 'Perambulation of the Parish of Lambeth in the County of Surrey, 1808' by Middleton and Bailey, Lambeth: '...the Rector, parish Officer and Inhabitants of Lambeth, have, from time immemorial, been in the habit of walking the Bounds of the Parish.'Ref: P6 /p16
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.