Plan showing the 1808 Extra Parachial boundary around Lambeth Papalce. Place and people noted in the accompanying text include: John Howard; The Swan ale house; St Mary's church; Mr Samuel Burrows; the Bell ale house; the common sewer; the Free School; and the Sawyers public house. From 'Perambulation of the Parish of Lambeth in the County of Surrey, 1808' by Middleton and Bailey, Lambeth: '...the Rector, parish Officer and Inhabitants of Lambeth, have, from time immemorial, been in the habit of walking the Bounds of the Parish.'Ref: P6 /p67
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.