LAMBETH PARISH BOUNDARY, UPPER NORWOOD TOWARDS STREATHAM
Plan showing a perambulation along the Lambeth parish boundary from the Vicar's Oak in Westow Hill, Upper Norwood (then Beaulieu Hill) to Crown Dale. Places and people noted in the accompanying text include: Mr Lynne; Mr Nesbit; the Archbishop's woods (now Norwood Park area); Norwood Common; Rose and Crown public house.From 'Perambulation of the Parish of Lambeth in the County of Surrey, 1808' by Middleton and Bailey, Lambeth: '...the Rector, parish Officer and Inhabitants of Lambeth, have, from time immemorial, been in the habit of walking the Bounds of the Parish.'Ref: P6 /p49
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.