Plan showing a perambulation along the 1808 Lambeth parish boundary following the common sewer from near Waterloo Road (Union Street) to Lambeth Road. Places noted in the accompanying text include: Gilbert's Buildings, Mead Place, Mead Row, the Asylum, Durham Place, Waller Place, Moore Place, and the Three Stags public house. From 'Perambulation of the Parish of Lambeth in the County of Surrey, 1808' by Middleton and Bailey, Lambeth: '...the Rector, parish Officer and Inhabitants of Lambeth, have, from time immemorial, been in the habit of walking the Bounds of the Parish.'Ref: P6 /p11
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.