Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

LAMBETH PAROCHIAL SCHOOL, LAMBETH GREEN, LAMBETH

Lambeth Parochial Sunday Schools, Lambeth Green, off Lambeth Road. Major Laurence's Charity School rebuilt in 1754, later part of Boys' Parochial School amalgamation. Tinted lithograph by T. Nixon, drawn by G.P.Harding.Ref: SP12/71/PAR.2

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:
Image type:Lithograph
Artist:
Ref:00122
Original ref:SP12/71/PAR 5
Date:c.1755

-Before 1850BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTUREEDUCATIONLAMBETHLithograph

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map