Renumbering plan detail for Lambeth Road, Nos 1-83 and 94-190. Subsidiary names abolished were; Canterbury Place, Lambeth Terrace, Durham Place and Buxton Place. The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel and Mason's Arms public house feature and some of the listed occupants include: B. Holliway, Mrs Farebrother, J.D. Barker, J.W. Whymper, J. Hunter, Rev. W.H. Clark, J.W. Carpenter, G. Agnew, J. Morris, Gould and Harlod and Rev. J. Howlett in the vicarage. Two tenements are listed but not the multiple occupants.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 31st March 1876.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/242
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.