Renumbering plan for Lambeth Road, Nos 93-163 and 192 to The Rectory, which was occupied by Rev. F.J. Lingham. Subsidiary names abolished were Church Street and Union Place. Businesses shown include Daun & Valentine distillery, The Bell public house and The Crown public house. Property owners include; Messrs Field, H. Doulton, T Janeway and tenants listed; G. Westerdale, George Drapper, T Nettlefold, J. Wise, Mrs A. Barker, S. Tuddenham and William Hoskin. From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 31st March 1876.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/242
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.