Lambeth Town Hall, seen from the Tate Library garden, showing the tower 134 ft. in height and the sculpture in the four corners of the tower represent - Art, Literature, Science and Justice. The illuminated clock was presented to the Council by the late Mr. Edwin Jones, of Bon Marche. Published in the 'Guide to Lambeth' 1931. (p93)Ref: 12
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.