A 'Block Plan Shewing Proposed Offices & Relief Station at Lambeth Workhouse and Infirmary', Brook Drive, Kennington. Drawn by architect Sidney R Smith, c.1900. The original design was by R. Parris and Thomas Aldwinkle, and built in 1871 to accommodate 820 inmates. This plan is over-drawn with the new offices in May 1902. Buildings shown include Oakum Sheds, Clothes Sheds, segregated quarters for Able-Bodied Men and Women, Aged Men and Women, plus married couples.From Drainage RecordsRef: LBL/DCEPS/DRG/2105
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.