Renumbering plan for Lancaster Road, West Norwood, featuring the former boundary with Streatham Parish. Properties shown include Osborne Lodge, Shirley Lodge, Castlemaine, Christowell and Tudor Villa. The road was renamed Lancaster Avenue in 1936 by the L.C.C.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 16th January 1885.Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/60
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to firstname.lastname@example.org.