Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

LEIGHAM COURT ROAD, STREATHAM HILL

Renumbering and renaming plan for part of Leigham Court Road, Streatham, formerly in part St Julians Road and featuring St Peter's church. Occupiers listed include: George Parton, Rev. Henry Baron Dickinson (the Vicarage), Robert Stuart Bain, Robert Todd, Arthur Maigetson, Joseph Bennet, W Proctor Dillworth, Walensley Stanley, Mr Morton, Mr Sheppard, Alexander Mann, Nathaniel Nutter (Leigham Cottage), Miss Bailey and L F Frith.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 221st February 1902Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/481

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11953
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/481
Date:1902

1901 - 1925DrawingRELIGIONROADS AND STREETSSTREATHAM HILLStreet Renumbering Files

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map