Single Image Page

Single Image Page

Title

LEIGHAM VALE, STREATHAM

Renumbering and renaming plan for part of Leigham Vale, Streatham/ Tulse Hill, formerly Leigham Vale Road. Subsidiary names abolished include; South View and The Croft. Premises shown include; Frogmore Stables and Ribbesdale Stables. Occupiers listed include: Walter Barry, Edward James, M H Larmoyer, Baroness Perez de la Cuesta, H J McDermot, T N Kirkham, Joseph W Well, Alfred L Luck, Alfred Seguin, H Deering, Mrs Giblett, Charles J Sewell, Samuel Geoge Nicholas, William Coleman and Frederick R Webster.From the Street Renumbering/ Renaming Files, dated 15th May 1894Ref: LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/452

Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to archives@lambeth.gov.uk.


Details
Collection:Street Renumbering Files
Image type:Drawing
Artist:
Ref:11944
Original ref:LBL/DCEPS/SL/1/452
Date:1894

1876 - 1900ANIMALSDrawingROADS AND STREETSStreet Renumbering FilesTULSE HILL

Buy This Print

Buy This Print

Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map