Single Image Page

LICENSED VICTUALLERS SCHOOL, KENNINGTON LANE, LAMBETH

LICENSED VICTUALLERS SCHOOL, KENNINGTON LANE, LAMBETH

The Licensed Victualler's School for Boys and Girls, Upper Kennington Lane. Founded in 1803 for the education and care of the children of licensed victuallers, the present building was constructed in 1836, renamed Imperial Court and taken over by the NAAFI in 1921. It is now a residential block. Photographed by William Strudwick.
Details
Collection:Strudwick
Image type:Photograph
Artist:William Strudwick
Ref:00455
Identifier:S3196 / 2
Date:c.1865

#1850 - 1875  #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE  #EDUCATION  #KENNINGTON  #Photograph  #Strudwick Photographer 

Buy This Print

Buy This Print


Size Price (inc VAT) Shipping UK
(6"x4" & 10"x8" £2.50)
(Other £3.99)
Worldwide
(£5.99)
6"x4" £8.75
10"x8" £15.50
16"x12" £25.00
20"x16" £31.25

Other Photos Nearby

Other Photos Near Map