Lincoln House, c.1870. Rebuilt and occupied by the builder Thomas Cubitt between 1826 and 1851. Later the family residence of Dr. Isaac Seligman. Showing the rear view of the house. Demolished in 1905 and replaced by Rodenhurst Road and the houses on the west side of Clarence Avenue.
#1850 - 1875 #BUILDINGS / ARCHITECTURE #CLAPHAM PARK #CUBITT- Thomas #HOUSING #Photograph