Lincoln House, c.1870. Rebuilt and occupied by the builder Thomas Cubitt between 1826 and 1851. Later the family residence of Dr. Isaac Seligman. Interior of the Children's Room. Demolished in 1905 and replaced by Rodenhurst Road and the houses on the west side of Clarence Avenue. Ref: SP3185/6
Copies cannot be purchased on the site as the image is copyright to a third party.
Please send enquiries about copies and use to email@example.com.