A plan showing Little East Place off East Street, Kennington. Premises include the workshops of Henry Shears and Sir G East. The owner of Nos 1-17 is listed as William Stringer.
From Apportionment Files. The files show the apportionment of costs to each owner for the construction of paths and roadways adjacent to their properties.
#1850 - 1875 #Drawing #HOUSING #KENNINGTON